Cross-country skiing school 1,5 h / monday, wednesday,friday
At the Cross-Country Skiing School we learn the basics of Nordic skiing, giving us the skills we need to be able to ski cross-country on flat tracks, uphill and downhill. After the lesson, we
can continue training individually and return the equipment later the same evening or the following morning.
• Mondays at 9:45 AM
• Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:45 PM
• duration: 1½ - 2 hours
• minimum: 2 adults
• not recommended for children under 7 years
• children are welcome to participate only with an adult
Price• 50 € /adult
• 25 € / child 7-12 years
Price includes• all necessary equipment: skiing boots, poles and ready-waxed skis foe 24 hours
• guide services during the excursion
• ATT. pick up from the clients cabin/aparment/hotel is not included in the price - client should come to the Top Safaris safari office in address: Saariseläntie 7 (the same building as Holiday Club Saariselkä)
Bookings• a binding booking and payment previous day by 4 PM
• closer than 3 days, please contact Saariselkä Booking
AttentionWhen booking online, please inform the following details on "Message to the booking":
• age of child
Producer: Top Safaris Oy, y-1107961-5.
Winter 2019-2020, updated 05/19. We reserve the right to make changes.