Cross-country ski school traditional style, advanced / wed
The classical style cross-country skiing school is suitable for all skiers who want to improve their classical skiing skills. The ski school is not suitable for beginners.
• starting time: 12.00 from starting place of the xc-skiing tracks (Lutontie 3)
• duration: 1,5 hours
• max 10 participants
• participants should have suitable outdoor clothes and something to drink, it's also possible to order skiing equipment as additional service
• participants should have earlier xc-skiing experience
Price• 55 €/person without equipment or 70€/person including equipment
Price includes• services from professional cross-country skiing instructor
• It is possible to order skiing equipment (skis, boots, poles) as additional service.
Bookings• a binding booking and payment previous day by 4 PM
• closer than 3 days, please contact Saariselkä Booking
AttentionWhen booking online, please inform the following details on "Message to the booking" if you want us to book skiing equipment for you
• height (cm)
• weight (kg)
• shoe size
Note• The tour can also be arranged on other days if needed.
Producer: Saariselkä Training, y- 2579456-4.
Winter 2019-2020, updated 06/19. We reserve the right to make changes.