Chasing Northern Lights on snowshoes / Monday
DescriptionOn Saariselkä Training snowshoe tours You will get the chance to explore the untouched snow banks of Urho Kekkonen National Park. We'll hike outside the maintained trails which means that we will very unlikely meet other people. We start the tour after sun set and head towards the top of fell Iisakkipää. If we are lucky we will see the northern lights dancing on the sky. Even if we aren't that lucky, walking in dark forest is a unique experience.
• Mondays (December - February)
• starting time: 8PM from starting place of the xc-skiing tracks (Lutontie 3)
• duration: 2 hours
• max 10 participants
• participants should have suitable outdoor clothes
Price includes• services from local guide
• warm berry drink and small snacks during a break
Bookings• a binding booking and payment previous day by 4 PM
• closer than 3 days, please contact Saariselkä Booking
Producer: Saariselkä Training, y- 2579456-4.
Winter 2018-2019, updated 06/18. We reserve the right to make changes.