Cabin in semi-detached house in Luttorinne area 2 km to the south from the center of Saariselkä. Kitchen-living room, 2 bedrooms, loft, sauna and shower room/toilet. Built in 2000. Size 47+22 m². Renovated 2017.
• bedroom: double bed
• bedroom: 2 single beds (the second bed is pulled out under the normal bed)
• shallow loft: 2 single beds and sofa bed for 2
Kitchen equipment• tableware for 8
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
Other equipment• electric drying closet for clothes
• washing machine
• hair dryer
• wi-fi (sonera 4g)
• car electric heating point
• grill on the yard
• ski-waxing room (not heated)
Price includesIn autumn and winter seasons
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean, wood for the fireplace and wi-fi.
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean and wi-fi.
Please check included services from your invoice.
Good to know• in both houses (A and B) a ski waxing room
• baby cot available
• a kick sled and a plastic sled available jointly for the houses A and B, possibility to rent a mountain bike
• Check out the video presentation
Distances• Ski track approx. 300 m
• Ski slopes approx. 3,9 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using door code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception