Sokosti - UKSELMA
Sokosti (old name Pomoselkä) Arctic Chalets & Apartments are located in the center of Saariselkä village.
In the same yard are two silver log buildings with different sizes of chalets and apartments. Sokosti Arctic Chalets & Apartments accommodates max. 36 people.
• Lupukka chalet for 8 people (old name: Ukkoherra)
• Puilakka 1, 2, 3 & 4 apartments for 2 people (old names: Pomoselkä 1, 2, 6 & 7)
• Ukselma chalet for 10 people (old name: Teräväpää)
• Puilakka 5 for 4 people (old name: Ketunpesä)
Ukselma descriptionSilver log chalet in the center of Saariselkä. Open concept kitchen, living and dining rooms; 5 bedrooms, living room with fireplace, sauna, batroom, utility room, 2 toilets, 4 shower/toilets and balcony. Renovated in 2018. New beds in 2019. Entrance floor 100 m², ground floor 85 m² .
Sleeping arrangements in entrance floor:
• 3 bedrooms: 2 beds/room and shower/toilet
Sleeping arrangements in ground floor:
• bedroom: 2 beds, kitchennette and shower/toilet
• bedroom: 2 beds
Kitchen equipment• large set of cutlery and cookware
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• water kettle
• cupsolo -coffee maker Nescafe Dolce Gusto (capsules not included in the price)
Other equipment• wi-fi
• tv, with computer connection
• washing machine and dryer in the utility room
• electric drying closet for clothes in the utility room
• iron and ironing board in the utility room
• car electric heating point
• ski maintenance room (table + iron)
• small outdoor storage
• Sokosti storage room: fire wood, 2 bikes, 1 kick sledge and toboggans
• the housing company also has for hire 1 baby bed (incl. linen and towel) and a high chair for common use
Price inludesThe price includes linen (beds are made), towels, end-of-stay clean, wood for the fireplace and wi-fi. Also soap and shampoo.
Bath robes by order 12 €/person.
Please check included services from your invoice.
Good to knowIn summer time ground floor can be rented separately as an apartment for 4 people by name Puilakka 5.
Distances• Ski track approx. 50 m
• Ski slopes approx. 2 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using door code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception
Feedback (Average 4.7)
Tuesday 29. June 2021, 00.00
Cottage was comfortable and cozy....We as a group enjoyed our stay at the cottage in Saariselkä
Tuesday 17. March 2020, 00.00
Wednesday 06. March 2019, 00.00
Hay, the cottage is great, but there are some few things we want to replay. One of us had an accident while she was opening the front door. The doorknob was loosend and she got the Whole knob in her eye which grow blue and black. You have to fix it. We are also not shore if there was any Power in one of the car-heaters outside. The one to the far left.