Sokosti - LUPUKKA
Sokosti (old name: Pomoselkä) Arctic Chalets & Apartments are located in the center of Saariselkä village.
In the same yard are two silver log buildings with different sizes of chalets and apartments. Sokosti Arctic Chalets & Apartments accommodates max. 36 people.
• Lupukka chalet for 8 people (old name: Ukkoherra)
• Puilakka 1, 2, 3 & 4 apartments for 2 people (old names: Pomoselkä 1, 2, 6 & 7)
• Ukselma chalet for 10 people (old name: Teräväpää)
• Puilakka 5 for 4 people (old name: Ketunpesä)
Lupukka descriptionSilver log chalet in the center of Saariselkä. Living room, dining room, kitchen, maintenance rooms (for example storage for suit cases), 4 bedrooms, second living room with fireplace, dressing room, bathroom, sauna, 2 toilets and 3 shower/toilets. Renovated in 2020. Total area 260 m².
• 3 bedrooms: 2 single beds/room and shower/toilet
• 1 bedroom: 2 single beds and toilet
• 2 foldable extra beds in second living room with fireplace
Kitchen equipment• large set of cutlery and cookware for 24
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• cupsolo -coffee maker Nescafe Dolce Gusto (capsules not included in the price)
• water kettle
Other equipment• wi-fi
• wide screen tv with computer connection
• meeting equipment: silver screen and flipchart
• washing machine
• electric drying closet for clothes in 2 bedrooms
• iron and ironing board
• car electric heating point
• ski maintenance room (table + iron)
• the housing company also has for hire 1 baby bed (incl. linen and towel) and a high chair for common use
Price inludesThe price includes linen (beds are made), towels, end-of-stay clean, wood for the fireplace and wi-fi. Also soap and shampoo.
Bath robes by order 12 €/person.
Please check included services from your invoice.
Distances• Ski track approx. 50 m
• Ski slopes approx. 2 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using door code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception