• 2 bedrooms: 1 bed/room (width 120 cm)
• loft: 2 beds (width 120 cm)
Kitchen equipment• basic set of cutlery and cookware
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• water kettle
• hand blender
Other equipment• tv
• washing machine
• electric drying closet for clothes
• iron and ironing board
• car electric heating point
Price includesIn autumn and winter seasons
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean and wood for the fireplace.
The price do not include extra services.
Linen, towels and end-of-stay clean by order.
• 40 € / pet / booking (one pet)
• 25 € / pet / booking (second and third pet)
Please check included services from your invoice.
Good to know• suitable for skiers, hikers and for anyone in need of peaceful accommodation near wild nature - ski track and hiking routes near
• childrens high chair and potty
• in same yard is lappish wooden tepee (shared with Ressipysäkki 2 -cabin)
• woodshed in back wall of Ressipysäkki 2 (shared with Ressipysäkki 2 -cabin)
Distances• Ski track approx. 350 m
• Ski slopes approx. 4,1 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using door code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception
Feedback (Average 3.7)
Tuesday 13. March 2018, 00.00
Great accommodation clean, warm, great shower. The food package was brilliant. Having the log fire was great. The sauna was lovely. Close to the ski trails and only a short walk to town, we didn't have a car. Beds were a little small for two but still comfortable. Can't wait to come back next year. Kathryn and John Rawlinson Therese and Alex Green