Kitchen-living room, alcove, sauna, shower room/toilet and terrace. Built in 2016. Size 34 m².
• alcove with 2 single beds
• sofa bed for 2 in living room
Kitchen equipment• tableware
• refrigerator and freezer
• electric stove with 2 plates (Notice! No electric oven, but fireplace with oven)
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• water kettle
Other equipment• electric drying closet for clothes
• washing machine
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• fireplace with oven (with thermostat)
• car heating point
• warm outdoor maintenance room for skis
Price includesIn autumn and winter seasons
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean, wood for the fireplace and wi-fi.
Price includes wi-fi.
Linen, towels and end-of-stay clean by order.
• 40 € / pet / booking (one pet)
• 25 € / pet / booking (second pet)
Please check included services from your invoice.
Good to know• the lit ski track and the summer walking routes are near
• ideal for couples, skiers, hikers.
• In winter time Ski Bus is passing Laanila area, Ski Bus stop is about 50 m from the cabin
• Poromiesmökki B is in the same yard with Poromiesmökki D, Hiihtäjänkota and Haukka cabins.
Distances• Ski track approx. 50 m.
• Ski slopes approx. 5,5 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using key code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception
Feedback (Average 3.7)
Monday 11. February 2019, 00.00
Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
Tuesday 05. February 2019, 00.00
Nice but not clean Bed is not good
Tuesday 28. February 2017, 00.00
Poromiesmökki is a modern and new house. Nice area near skiing.
Tuesday 07. February 2017, 00.00
We enjoyed being in the house for one week very much. We are from Germany. So we took the bus from Ivalo Airport to Saariselkä Santas Hotelli. There we saved our baggage for one hour, rented the skiequippment at Luonto Loma, made our shopping in the supermarket picked the key for Poromiesmökki and after we took a taxi to get there. Poromiesmökki is very well situated. Closed to the skitracks and only 3km from Saariselka by ski. We had everything we needed, even wifi was working . We will come back. Thank you.