Pomoselkä - Teräväpää whole cabin
• Pomoselkä log cabin consists of 6 apartments - Ukkoherra -apartment for 6 people and five apatments for 2 people. Pomoselkä accommodates max 26 people.
• Teräväpää log cabin has 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 apartment - Ketunpesä - downstairs. Teräväpää accommodates max 10 people.
Teräväpää descriptionSilver log cabin in the center of Saariselkä. Upstairs with 3 bedrooms, downstairs with small apartment for 4 people. Renovated in 2018.
Livingroom-kitchen, 3 bedrooms with 2 separate beds and toilet/shower in each, separate toilet. Area 100 m2.
Apartment with livingroom-kitchen, bedroom with 2 single beds, shower/toilet, 2 single beds in livingroom.
Living room with fireplace, bathroom, sauna, separate toilet, utility room. Area 85 m².
• 4 bedrooms with 2 single beds/room and toilet/shower
Kitchen equipment• tableware for 12
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• water kettle
Other equipment• electric drying closet for clothes in the utility room
• washing machine and dryer in the utility room
• iron and ironing board in the utility room
• flat screen tv, with computer connection
• central vacuum cleaner
• car electric heating point
• ski maintenance room (table + iron)
• small outdoor storage
• Pomoselkä storage room: fire wood, 2 bikes, 1 kick sledge and toboggans
• the housing company also has for hire 1 baby bed (incl. linen and towel) and a high chair for common use
Good to knowIn summer time downstairs apartment Ketunpesä can be rented separately.
Price inludesThe price includes linen (beds are made), towels, end-of-stay clean, wood for the fireplace and wi-fi.
Please check included services from your invoice.
Distances• Ski track approx. 50 m
• Ski slopes approx. 2 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using key code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception
Feedback (Average 4.5)
Wednesday 06. March 2019, 00.00
Hay, the cottage is great, but there are some few things we want to replay. One of us had an accident while she was opening the front door. The doorknob was loosend and she got the Whole knob in her eye which grow blue and black. You have to fix it. We are also not shore if there was any Power in one of the car-heaters outside. The one to the far left.