• 1 bedroom: 2 single beds
• 1 bedroom: 2 single beds combined by the top double mattress
• loft: 4 single beds
Kitchen equipment• tableware for 8
• refrigerator and freezer
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• water kettle
Other equipment• electric drying closet for clothes
• washing machine
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• ski-maintenance room
• carport and car electric heating point
Price includesIn autumn and winter seasons
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean, 1 sack of wood for the fireplace per week/stay and wi-fi.
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean and wi-fi.
Please check included services from your invoice.
Good to know• Kota 'teepee' on the yard is only in private use
• There're red poles for the snow plow to noitice in the yard around the geothermical heating well. DO NOT remove the poles from their places under any circumstances.
Distances• Ski track approx. 100 m
• Ski slopes by car approx. 3 km (ski rental and tickets), Top of Kaunispää approx. 1,4 m
• Approx 600 m to the top of Kaunispää hill - slopes go down from the top of the hill.
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using door code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception
Feedback (Average 4.5)
Monday 17. February 2020, 00.00
It was really great, nothing to complain at all!