"Metsänpirtti-Metsäntupa" is a small row house in the center of Saariselkä. There are 4 apartments for 2 people and an apartment for 8 people.
All 5 apartments share a ski waxing room.
Metsäntupa:Living-dining room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, sauna, changing room, shower room, 2 toilets and terrace. Maximum for 11 people. Size 120 m².
• 3 bedroom with 2 single beds/room
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and above them 1 bed
• sofa bed in living room
Kitchen equipment• tableware for 12
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• water kettle
Other equipment• electric drying closet for clothes
• washing machine
• iron and ironing board
• 2 hair dryers
• 65" smart-tv
• karaoke equipment
• high chair
• car electric heating point
• ski maintenance room
• equipment for small meetings
Price includesIn autumn and winter seasons
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean, wood for the firepalce and wi-fi
The price includes wi-fi.
Linen, towels and end-of-stay clean by order.
Please check included services from your invoice.
• warm ski waxing room in the basement of the house, entrance from the east side of the house
• in the ski waxing room are private storage places for the skis and ski shoes - Please, use storage room for your skiing gear (do not walk inside the apartment with ski shoes)
• Metsänpirtti 2 and Metsäntupa can be combined by a door between apartments
Distances• Ski track approx. 80 m
• Ski slopes approx. 2 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using key code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception