"Metsänpirtti-Metsäntupa" is a small row house in the center of Saariselkä. There are 4 apartments for 2 people and an apartment for 8 people.
All 5 apartments share a ski waxing room. Washing machine room is shared with 4 Metsänpirtti-apartments.
Metsänpirtti 2 descriptionEntrance to the Metsänpirtti 2 -apartment is on the left side (east side) of the house, when looking from the Raitopolku-road. Kitchen-living room, bedroom, sauna and shower/toilet. Size 30 m².
• bedroom (sliding door): 2 single beds and above them 1 bed
• living room: sofa bed (120 cm wide)
Kitchen equipment• cutlery and cookware
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• water kettle
Other equipment• electric drying closet for clothes
• washing machine together with the apartments
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• car electric heating point
• electric vehicle charging station
• ski maintenance room
• bike wash possibility
Price includesIn autumn and winter seasons
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean and wi-fi
The price includes wi-fi.
Linen, towels and end-of-stay clean by order.
Please check included services from your invoice.
Good to know• warm ski waxing room in the basement of the house, entrance from the east side of the house
• in the ski waxing room are private storage places for the skis and ski shoes - Please, use storage room for your skiing gear (do not walk inside the apartment with ski shoes)
• washing machine room is in the north end of the house (same side as Raitopolku-road)
• Metsänpirtti 2 and Metsäntupa can be combined by a door between apartments
• the water hose for bike wash is in the same room as washing machine
Distances• Ski track approx. 80 m
• Ski slopes approx. 2 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using door code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception
Feedback (Average 3.9)
Saturday 09. February 2019, 00.00
This cabin is situated very conveniently in close proximity to the cross-country skiing tracks. It is also only a short walk from the supermarket and restaurants, but is in a quiet and peaceful location. The cabin is small and compact, but has everything you need and is very well equipped; even kitchen paper, cleaning products and dishwasher tablets are provided. The price is also very reasonable and represents good value. My only criticism is that there are four cabins in the building, and the walls are very thin. If you have noisy neighbours, it can be a nuisance.
Thursday 15. February 2018, 00.00
The accommodation is very well equipped, and is located conveniently for the cross country trails.