Kitchen-living room, bedroom, loft, sauna, shower room/toilet and terrace. Built in 2002. Size 35 m².
• bedroom with double (160 cm wide)
• loft with 3 single mattresses
Kitchen equipment• tableware for 6 people
• refrigerator/small freezer compartment
• electric stove with 2 plates and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
Other equipment• electric drying closet for clothes
• washing machine
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• wi-fi modem internet connection (ask from Saariselkä Booking reception if needed. Modem deposit 40 €)
• 2 tv´s (upstairs and downstairs)
• terrace to the north and to the south
• car electic heating point
• small outdoor storage on backyard
• grill house in common use of Kuksatie 8B and 8C (clients should clean after use by themselves)
Price includesIn autumn and winter seasons
The price includes linen, towels, end-of-stay clean, wood for the fireplace and usb-modem internet (pick-up the modem from reception, deposit 40 €).
The price includes usb-modem internet (pick-up the modem from reception, deposit 40 €).
Linen, towels and end-of-stay clean by order.
• 40 € / pet / booking (one pet)
• 25 € / pet / booking (second pet)
Please check included services from your invoice.
Distances•Ski track approx. 50 m
• Ski slopes approx. 4,1 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using key code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception
Feedback (Average 3.8)
Monday 05. March 2018, 00.00
Spend a great time in Kuksatie 8c in Saariselka. About 2km away from the center, but in a beautyfull environment full of snow. Walking distance is not a problem however we used a rented car. Also possible to take public transportation. To use internet you need a laptop with a USB-module! We were with 3 adults and had plenty of space to live here for a week. Well equipped kitchen, fireplace and sauna, comfortable beds made it a perfect place to be!
Tuesday 16. January 2018, 00.00
Nice and cozy accomodation, very well equiped ! Perfect for couples, but enough space for one or two children as well. Old USB-Stick (for Laptop Computers only) could be replaced sometimes... 4G-Modem to create hot-spot would be more useful, e.g. for tablets, mobiles and other device. KITOS !