Description of KiisaKiisa was completed in March 2006 and it is modern and well-equipped semi-detached house, close to the ski lifts and Fell Kaunispää Restaurant.
Beautiful scenery over Saariselkä to the opposite fells.
Kiisa A and B are suitable also for groups, when the total area is 230 m² - total 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms and accommodation for even 25 people. The apartments can be connected through doors between living rooms.
Kiisa has a billiard and conference room.
During ski season the apartment price includes 2 ski passes.
Description of cabin Kiisa A
130 m²: livingroom, kitchen, 6 bedrooms, sauna, dressing room, shower room with 2 showers, and wc + separate wc + loft.
• Bedroom 1: 2 beds, own toilet/shower.
• Bedroom 2: 2 beds.
• Bedroom 3: 1 bed (width 140cm), own toilet/shower.
• Bedroom 4: 2 beds. Between rooms 3 and 4 is folding door.
• Bedroom 5: One bed (widht 90cm)
• Bedroom 6: 2 beds. Separate wc, lobby can be used as dressing room, shower room (2 showers), sauna, laundry room with two clothes dryer closets.
Loft: 3 beds (+ 1 extra mattress). 14 beds altogether. Height 160 cm.
Kitchen equipment• tableware for 15
• refridgerator, 350 litre
• refrigerator/freezer downstairs
• electric stove and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• water kettle
Other equipment• 30 Mb ADSL and a wireless internet connection
• 42" tv and 32" tv downstairs
• smart blue-ray player
• washing machine
• 2 electric drying closets for clothes
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer in each toilet
• trip-trap high chair
• 3 x car electric heating point
• warm snowmobile room/ski maintenance room
• billiard room (shared with Kiisa B)
Price includesThe price includes linen for beds, 2 towels/person, bathrobes, end-of-stay clean, wood for the fireplace, wi-fi, soap, shampoo, toilet and kitchen paper. In addition, during skiseason the price includes 2 skipasses.
• Please check included services from your invoice
Good to know• Kiisa A is situated near by the skiing tracks and downhill slopes as well as wandering routes
• Max 15 people can be accommodated in Kiisa A
Distances• Ski track approx. 300 m
• Ski slopes by car approx. 2,2 km (ski rental and tickets), Top of Kaunispää approx. 900 m
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the reception of Saariselkä Booking, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti). When the reception is closed, please pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using door code.
The keys must be returned to the reception of Saariselkä Booking by 12 p.m. (at noon) on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Saariselkä Bookings reception
Feedback (Average 4.5)
Monday 02. December 2019, 00.00
Very good,and very Kinder the one cleaning the snow and opening the game's romo.Very spacious and confortable for a group