Holiday Club Saariselkä, double superior
|Center of Saariselkä|
|Size: 22 m2|
|Number of beds: 2|
|Max . number of persons: 4|
|Internet Access: Yes|
|Pets allowed: No|
|Washing Machine: No|
Holiday Club Saariselkä is the northernmost spa hotel in Europe. Hotel has altogether 139 hotelrooms.
• 29 single standard rooms (80 cm beds), 18 - 22 m². Not renovated rooms.
• 105 double superior rooms (2 x 90 cm beds), 22 m². Renovated 2017/2018.
The superior rooms are perfect for families. Beds: 2 separate beds and sofa bed, which can used as an extra bed (120 cm x 190 cm) for one adult or two children.
• 3 Junior Suites (42 - 50 m²). Not renovated. The Suite have a separate sleeping alcove for 2 people, refrigerator and a living room as well as bathroom with a private sauna.
• 2 Suites with 45 - 50 m², renovated 2017/2018. The suite have sleeping alcove for 2 people, living room with firepalce , bathroom with a private sauna.
RestaurantsTwo restaurant, Rakka and Revontuli are in Hotel Holiday Club Saariselkä.
Restaurants Rakka and Revontuli
Angry Birds Activity ParkActivity Park suit for everyone, regardless of age! In Angry Birds Activity Parks the rides won’t move people but people will move the rides. The starting point is the physical making and the fun of doing it.
Saariselkä Angry Birds Activity Park, prices
Tropical SpaThe tropical spa is the very essence of relaxation. In comfortable pool area are:
• the Jacuzzi
• massage jets
• flowing river
• water slide
• pool for children
• the traditional Finnish sauna
Holiday Club Saariselkä, Spa prices
Treatments & Well-beingExamples for available treatments: Hand and body treatments, calming aromatherapy bath, massages, aquamassage and Indian head massage.
Treatments & Well-being
Double room facilities• water kettle
• electric drying closet for towels/drying rack
• hair dryer
• shower, toilet
• TV (Channels: TV1, TV2, MTV3, Nelonen and YLE FEM)
• iron and ironing board
• internet connection
Price includes• Breakfast, bathrobes and free use of spa are included in price
Good to know• Spa, restaurants and Activity Park are in the same building as the hotelrooms
• In summer time the pool is open from 3 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
• Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• All rooms are non-smoking
• NOTE! The price is for 2 persons, please book the accommodation for extra person(s) from Accommodation options.
• Ski maintenance room with table and iron is in the hotel
Reception / Check-inReception of Holiday Club Saariselkä, address; Saariseläntie 7. Open 24 hours/day (except in summer at 7 a.m. till 10 p.m.), tel. +358 (0) 300 870 969.
Feedback (Average 4.4)
Wednesday 28. February 2018, 00.00
Прекрасно отдохнули - спасибо! Номер отличный - хотя и были втроем в двухместном номере, места хватило для всех. Завтраки вкусные. Лыжные трассы просто великолепные - из-за них собственно и приезжали. В восторге от аквапарка.