Deep snow adventure on back-country skis
Back-country skis are longer and wider than modern cross-country skis. That is why it is possible to ski in the deep snow with them. During the deepest winter when snow is soft skiing can be quite tough. In the spring time the snow crust makes skiing easy and fast. The tour leads you towards the forests and streams of Urho Kekkonen national park.
• starting time: 3PM from starting place of the xc-skiing tracks (Lutontie 3)
• duration: 2,5 hours
• min 2, max 6 participants
• participants should have suitable outdoor clothes
Price includes• services from local guide
• bc-ski equipment
• warm berry drink and small snacks during a break
Bookings• a binding booking and payment previous day by 4 PM
• closer than 3 days, please contact Saariselkä Booking
Note• The tour can also be arranged on other days if needed.
Producer: Saariselkä Training, y- 2579456-4.
Winter 2019-2020, updated 06/19. We reserve the right to make changes.