Holiday Club Saariselkä, single standard
|Zentrum auf Saariselkä|
|Fläche: 18 m2|
|Anzahl der Betten: 1|
|Max. Personenzahl: 1|
|Haustiere erlaubt: Nein|
Hotel descriptionHoliday Club Saariselkä is the northernmost spa hotel in Europe. Hotel has altogether 139 hotelrooms.
• 29 single standard rooms ( 80 cm beds), 18-22 m². Not renovated rooms.
• 105 double superior rooms ( 2 x 90 cm beds), 22 m². Renovated 2017/2018.
The superior rooms are perfect for families. Beds: 2 separate beds and sofa bed, which can used as an extra bed (120 cm x 190 cm) for one adult or two children.
RestaurantsTwo restaurant, Rakka and Revontuli are in Hotel Holiday Club Saariselkä.
Restaurants Rakka and Revontuli
Angry Birds Activity ParkActivity Park suit for everyone, regardless of age! In Angry Birds Activity Parks the rides won’t move people but people will move the rides. The starting point is the physical making and the fun of doing it.
Saariselkä Angry Birds Activity Park, prices
Tropical SpaThe tropical spa is the very essence of relaxation. In comfortable pool area are:
• the Jacuzzi
• massage jets
• flowing river
• water slide
• pool for children
• the traditional Finnish sauna
Holiday Club Saariselkä, Spa prices
Treatments & Well-beingExamples for available treatments: Hand and body treatments, calming aromatherapy bath, massages, aquamassage and Indian head massage.
Treatments & Well-being
Single room facilities• water kettle
• electric drying closet for towels
• hair dryer
• shower, toilet
• tv (chanel: TV1, TV2, MTV3, Nelonen and YLE FEM)
• iron and ironing board
• internet connection
Price includesBreakfast, bathrobes and free use of spa are included in price
Good to know• Spa, restaurants and Activity Park are in the same building as the hotelrooms
• In summer the pool is open from 3 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
• Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• Ski maintenance room with table and iron is in the hotel.